Matchmaking Event - Minimal invasive surgery and robotics
At the intersection of minimally invasive surgery, microtechnology, and robotics: What are the trends and needs in the field of minimally invasive surgery, and how can local precision industry expertise contribute?
Microcity is offering a Matchmaking event aimed at fostering dialogue between industry and R&D players and discussing synergies and opportunities for collaborative projects.
The goal is to inspire participants on a specific topic. After the presentations, participants will be able to discuss possible opportunities and collaborations with the experts (EPFL, CSEM, HE-Arc) and the moderator.
Microcity will support the structuring of ideas afterwards and will assist in the setting up of collaborative projects.
Program and objectives
- 3:00 pm: Welcome of participants
- 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm: Tour of Dixi
- 4:00 pm - 4:10 pm: Welcome and introduction (Microcity, AIP and Dixi)
- 4:10 pm - 4:20 pm: Best practices for SMEs - Steve Veja (Dixi)
- 4:20 pm - 5:00 pm: Presentation - Robotics for Minimally Invasive Surgery - Prof. Rauter & Prof. Zeilhofer- UniBS
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm: Q&A - roundtable discussion
- 6:00pm - 6:15pm: Wrap-up
- 6:15pm - Aperitif and networking
Date: September 2nd, 2021
Place: DIXI Industrial Park Avenue du Technicum 37, Le Locle
Free event, by invitation only.