Workshop - Horizon Europe
What are the opportunities for financing research, development and innovation for European and Swiss companies? Workshop by Microcity & Amires
What are the opportunities for financing research, development and innovation for European and Swiss companies?
· Do you want to learn about the starting Horizon Europe and its novelties?
· What are the financing instruments suitable and appreciated by private companies?
· How to use the funding opportunities and cooperative projects strategically ?
· What kind of support you could receive in the Canton/Switzerland?
· Introduction to Horizon Europe
· Opportunities for private companies
· Swiss participation
· Presentation of past examples fromCanton/Switzerland
· Adapted search for inscribed companies
· Support schemes and contacts
Rudolf Fryček, Ph.D. is the CEO of AMIRES and he has more than 17 years’ experience in the European project management and consultancy. He was a consultant to several SMEs in the field of production, innovation and company development, including preparation of projects for governmental incentive and for several business oriented bank loans. I
n 2006 he was nominated as a Seconded National Expert to the European Commission, DG Research and Innovation’s Directorate forIndustrial Technologies. Beside his technological expertise and daily project officer work (more than 13 projects under his responsibility) he has been active in the policy structuring for exploitation and commercialisation of EU framework projects.
Rudolf founded AMIRES company in 2009 and since then it fundraised more than 300 M€ for its clients on projects for research, development and innovation.
The company provides also project management and IT tools and databases for innovation. Since 2011 he is an accredited coach of Innovation Platform – PLATINN, which provides hands-on coaching to SMEs. Rudolf is a cooperation coach, which helps companies to increase innovation capacity of SMEs from Western part of Switzerland.