Pierre-à-Mazel 39, Neuchâtel
1’000m2 of co-working and private modular spaces
Perfect for startups as well as branches of SMEs or larger companies
An open space to meet, share and create
Close to training and research institutes (EPFL, CSEM, UniNE, HE-Arc), this site has been designed and planned to encourage meetings, develop synergies and collaborative projects, and to help get startups on their feet.
A fully refurbished building and premises (approx. 1,000 m²) that have been specifically renovated to serve this collaborative philosophy will be available from April 2019.
- 20 workstations in the co-working space accessible 24/7
- Private modular spaces (offices, 20-40 m²) and equipped with furniture for two to five workstations
- Equipped meeting rooms for 4 to 12 people
- Office spaces with printers, photocopiers and scanners
- Confidentiality and discretion areas
- Relaxation areas
- Cafeteria with catering and panoramic terrace
- Individual car parking spaces to rent in an underground car park
- Reception and greeting service
- Business address service
Our offer is standardised, depending on the number of workstations you need and your decision to work in a co-working space with other companies or in one or more private modules. It can be adapted to meet your needs at each stage of your company's life cycle.