Pierre-à-Mazel 39, Neuchâtel
An open space to meet, share and create
Close to training and research institutes (EPFL, CSEM, UniNE, HE-Arc), this brand new site (approx. 1,000 m²), renovated in 20019, has been designed and planned to encourage meetings, develop synergies and collaborative projects, and to help get startups on their feet.
- Early stage startups ;
- R&D teams or innovation representatives for SMEs and big companies ;
- Branch of investors and innovation support organizations ;
- Specialized strategic services.
Office premises and infrastructures
- 24 workstations in the co-working space accessible 24/7
- Private modular spaces (offices, 20-40 m²) and equipped with furniture for 2 to 6 workstations
- 4 equipped meeting rooms for 2 to 12 people
- Office spaces with printers, photocopiers and scanners
- Confidentiality and discretion areas
- Relaxation areas
- Cafeteria with limited catering and panoramic terrace
- Free visitor parking
- Individual car parking spaces to rent in an underground car park
- Reception and greeting service
- Business address service
Our offer is standardised, depending on the number of workstations you need and your decision to work in a co-working space with other companies or in one or more private modules. It can be adapted to meet your needs at each stage of your company's life cycle.
- Co-working workplace : CHF 250.- / month
- Private module with 2 workplaces : CHF 600.- / month
- Private module with 4-6 workplaces : CHF 1200.- / month