Maladière 71C, Neuchâtel
1’000m2 of private offices and laboratories
Perfect for large companies
A high-tech campus in the heart of the city
This site is located in the heart of the City of Neuchâtel’s urban university campus. It is nestled alongside the research laboratories of the EPFL’s Institute of Microengineering (ITM), with its 11 chairs and 250+ lecturers and employees, and is a neighbour of the Swiss Centre for Electronics and Microtechnology (CSEM), with its 400 researchers.
Around 1,000 m² of premises are available in this perfectly secure iconic building, with its high-quality architectural design and excellent energy efficiency. It regularly hosts scientific conferences and economic events.
- Private offices and laboratories (20-60 m²) without equipment
- Ventilation and thermal control (Minergie P building)
- Technical fittings installed on request
- 20- to 60-seat meeting room and 180-seat auditorium (for hire)
- Spaces to hold public receptions accommodating up to 200 people (for hire)
- Cafeteria with catering and panoramic terrace
- Outdoor relaxation area
- Individual car parking spaces to rent in an underground car park
We prepare customised offers to match the space and technical equipment you require to perform your activities. This can be updated at any time to suit your needs.