State-of-the-art industry in an unspoilt natural setting
Nestled in the heart of nature and at the core of the canton's industrial know-how, the La-Chaux-de-Fonds site is a key location in Switzerland. It is not only the cradle of manufacturing, but also the ideal territory for the industry of tomorrow.
With a surface area of 4,000 m², our industrial building also houses HE-Arc's applied research and development activities in the fields of medical devices, micro and nanosystems and surface engineering. Every day, the site welcomes over 50 HE-Arc students, lecturers and employees, making it a permanent point of contact and synergy for research, industrial expertise and innovation.
- Startup mid and late stage with industrial infrastructure requirements ;
- R&D branches of industrial SMEs.
Office premises and infrastructures
- 3 rooms (approx. 40 m²)
- Air filtering class 10,000 (ISO 7)
- Air conditioning and temperature control
- Humidity-level control
- Private workshops (50-200 m²) and co-working spaces
- Ventilation (optional: air conditioned and humidification)
- Extraction of toxic gases and oil vapours
- 400 V and 16 A electricity
- Compressed air (6.5 bar) and gas (nitrogen, methane, argon, hydrogen)
- Tap water and DI water
- Industrial waste-water treatment
Private offices and shared spaces
- Furnished offices (20-60 m²)
- 230 V and 10 A electricity with inverter
- Optional ventilation
- Equipped meeting rooms for 6-40 people
- Office spaces with printers, photocopiers and scanners
- Cafeteria (no catering provided) and panoramic terrace
- Free parking
- Reception and greeting service
- Business address service
We prepare customised offers to match the space and technical equipment you require to perform your activities. This can be updated at any time to suit your needs.