Microcity can help your startup by sharing its multidisciplinary team’s skills in innovation and business development, business management, accounting and communication.
Guiding you as you move your idea through production to success, Microcity offers an array of free services as well as on-demand, paid services.
Basic services (free of charge)
- Front desk, reception and post management;
- Monitoring, general follow-up and front-line advice during your startup’s set-up and development period (company organisation and management, funding drives, businessdevelopment, production);
- Identifying and then introducing you to Microcity’s partners (R&D centres) and external support organisations (Innosuisse, Platinn, etc.)
- Promoting your startup in the media and among other strategic partners;
- Providing visibility during public relations events and activities;
- Internal professional and leisure activities.
On-demand services (fee applies)
- Administrative support;
- Keeping and monitoring your accounts;
- Planning and producing communication tools;
- Other personalised services to suit your needs.
To complement the support services provided by Microcity SA’s Operations Team, we work with experienced and specialist entrepreneurs who can meet your individual needs and boost your entrepreneurial activity, while giving it a more professional edge.
Microcity’s incubator offers partnerships with local businesses and covers the costs involved.
By providing special access to service providers and manufacturing facilities, these partnerships offer startups tailor-made coaching delivered by experienced professionals as and when your project evolves.
- Completely or partially free of charge, depending on the type and duration of the services provided;
- Regular assistance based on a predetermined need or issue;
- Three-way contract that protects the rights of all those involved and guarantees confidentiality.
- IP Basics training (basics of intellectual property);
- IP Screening (assisted research in professional databases);
- IP Bootcamp (developing intellectual property analysis and strategy);
- Technology Scouting (identifying technology partners);
- Market Scouting (identifying potential clients).
- Metallurgical expertise (materials, corrosion, biocompatibility, tests and trials);
- Metallurgical production (selection of production tools and techniques, definition and implementation of industrial processes, search for suppliers and subcontractors);
- Quality system (approach implementation, internal audits, documentation system).
- Accountancy (advice and set-up);
- Insurance (individual consultation and programme set-up);
- Salaries and social security;
- Economic, fiscal and legal advice.