Seminar: ready for artificial intelligence?
Artificial intelligence is no longer the exclusivity of large technology companies but the engine of the next wave of digitization.
Many companies are already using machine learning to solve problems that are too complex for traditional programming, and the pace of research suggests that this will change even more in the years to come.
What you will experience during the "ai readiness training" seminar
Our "AI Readiness Training" seminar is based on methods developed within the impactIA foundation.
In this interactive seminar, you will learn how to :
- Develop a vision of the potentials and challenges, as well as a general knowledge about AI.
- Identify on a daily basis the possible integrations of AI in different sectors.
- Develop an agility of thought allowing to apprehend the mutations related to AI in a short - medium - long term vision.
Target audience: Executives, managers, entrepreneurs
Duration: 2 days: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:15 pm to 5:00 pm
Maximum 12 participants
CHF 1'760.- / pers. lunch included
Special price Microcity: CHF 1'000 / pers. incl. lunch.
- Understanding AI, Introduction to AI, Past, Present and Future
- AI: Hype vs. reality, Applications and case studies past, present, future
- Impact of AI
- New jobs and skills
- Product evolution
- Automation and society
- How machine learning works
- Learning styles
- Simplified neural networks
- Formation of neural networks
- Implementing AI
- Company strategy
- Building on existing models
- Work settings
- The pitfalls of AI
- Ethical Concerns Legal - ethical - robust
- Issues and Challenges
- Application of AI
- Discover the opportunities
- Optimize business processes
- Optimize existing products
- New disruptive products
- Product design (UX)
- Predictive and active AI
- Uncertainty, explainability
- New methods of interaction
- AI Prototyping
- Assessing opportunities
- Rules of thumb
- Naïve technical evaluation
- Buy, build or put on hold
- AI Project Management
- The ideal AI team
- AI Project Process
- Managing uncertainty of results
- Data Strategies
- Sources - increase - reuse - acquisition
Ben is a product design consultant with over 15 years of experience in the high-tech industry. He is a partner and founder of the Revelate Design agency, which mainly advises technological SMEs and large companies on their innovation projects. Ben is also a startup coach at the Google Launchpad and active in the Lean Startup and Design Thinking scene in Munich.
Laura Tocmacov Venchiarutti
Laura leads the impactIA foundation, which activates the concrete applications of AI on work, in a sustainable approach. Trained at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in "Artificial Intelligence & Business Strategy", she helps individuals and companies to cope with the changes generated by AI. She is also a mentor and coach in business creation programs with societal impacts.