FINALISTS OF THE CSEM DIGITAL JOURNEY
The name of the winning company will be announced on 7 November, during the Business Day organized by our center for research and development.
Swiss SMEs are bursting with ideas for implementing digitalization! This is the positive conclusion arising from the first phase of the CSEM Digital Journey. The winner will benefit from the support of CSEM to a value of CHF 100,000.
Comprising personalities from the Swiss Federal Institutes of Technology, Swissmem, Digital Switzerland, and economic and political circles, the jury has proceeded with an initial selection on the basis of criteria such as the technological interest and the commercial potential of the submitted project. Impressed by the quality and relevance of the submissions, it has retained seven companies from which it will make its final choice.
- Ventura (NE) : company active in the machine-tool area
- Cleanfizz (GE) : manufacturer of self-cleaning solar panels
- Dicronis (ZH) : solution for monitoring of lymphatic system
- Eyeware (VS) : Software that allows cars and computers to follow the eye gaze
- Microsens (VD) : company specializing in intelligent sensors
- Soleco / Velasolaris / Geminise (ZH) : intelligent systems for energy saving
- Swissphone (ZH) : alarm systems